Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanks to Courtney

I have to say, Courtney inspired me. My friend Courtney had a beautiful baby boy in September and she has already done a fantastic job of documenting his life through a blog. What a great idea! (Courtney - lil' warning to you. You are making the rest of us look bad! Just kidding!)


And quite honestly... I have felt like a total slacker when it comes to baby books for Grey and Miles. It is not their fault that their first years of life happen to be when their parents moved across the state, took new jobs and bought and renovated a house. So, I am admitting it... I have not maintained the baby books as a good mom should. Well... all that is going to change!


This is my answer to the baby book issue. I can document on here and then have some great reminders and stories to put in the baby books. And I love that I can share their lives and my life with friends and family across the country.


So, that is all for now. I hope to update this at least weekly. Thanks for stopping by and I promise to post some pics later this week.


For now, I will leave you with a pic from a few months ago (it is the most recent I have on my work computer) of Miles and Grey hanging out on Grandpa's couch.


I am one lucky mama.